Highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module. 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops.
Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or
an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM.
Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th
of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees.
Intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behavior to match the preferences of individual users.
- TEMPO sets the rate of the internal clock. Bar and Beat are indicated with two LEDs.
- OUTPUT: SELECT. Determines which output is edited at the given moment. The blue Edit LED will light up at the according channel.
- OUTPUT: TYPE assigns one of 12 possible functions like gates/pulses, LFO and a number of S&Hs to the selected output: pulse 1&2, gates with 1/16th or 4/16 length, LFO with square, sine, triangle or ramp; noise, arpeggiatior, loops, S&H gates, S&H CV
- CLOCK DIV/MULT sets the clock divisor or multiplier for the selected channel: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, x1, x2, x4, x8, x16, x32, x64
- OFFSET: The outputs' timing can be offset in time in twelve steps up to 360° (or one bar). A whole number of different timing offsets, even and odd ones, are available: zero offset, 1/16 ,1/8, 1/4 (90°), 1/3, 3/8, 1/2 (180°), 5/8, 2/3, 3/4, 7/8, 1 bar (360°).
These timings can be quantized to specific Clock Divisions or left unquantized.
Each output has two LEDs, a white Activity LED and a blue Edit LED as described above.