Audio Technica AT-LP-120USB HC Direct Drive Turntable w/ USB Audio
The AT-LP120USBHC stereo turntable features a high-torque
direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects
directly to your computer.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast
aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds
33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and
pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and
removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable
to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB
cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible
Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120USBHC comes
complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible
with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ½ inch mount cartridge from
The AT-LP120USBHC also comes equipped with the HS10 Headshell.
Designed in Japan by Audio-Technica’s engineering experts the HS10
features a unique ridged, lightweight design with gold-plated U-shape
connections and a prominently positioned Audio-Technica logo.
AT-LP120USBHC Direct-Drive Professional Turntable
- USB output—connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Equipped with HS10 Headshell
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play