The Best Service PETER SIEDLACZEK Complete Classical Collection, 2nd edition - Comprehensive Collection Of The Finest Classical Sounds.
Best Service PETER SIEDLACZEK Complete Classical Collection is now in its second edition and features the Kontakt 2 Player engine and extended programming. This collection is one of the most affordable, useful and comprehensive collection of the finest classical sounds: mixed choir, strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, harp, mallets, piano, prepared piano, ready to use tools, orchestral excerpts, performances and effects. An extremely versatile, inspiring, portable tool for every composer, arranger and producer by Peter Siedlaczek. Use the library collection with the Kontakt 2 Player engine standalone or as a virtual instrument/plug-in for your DAW. Suitable for both Mac and PC, with the Kontakt 2 Player Engine, almost all important parameters can be controlled with its Automation-user interface. Try the complete synthesis unit with filter, LFO and effect section. Tempo, length and pitch of parts of the loops and phrases can be varied with the Time Machine. You can play the instruments with BreathControl or any other controller. The Dual-Harmonize function allows you to create any desired interval combination. Together with the Microtune-function you can easily create arabic/oriental/exotic tunings. Using the Humanize-function to make subtle tonal changes to any tone, each note will sound a little bit different. The Legato-function lets you create good sounding legato lines. The Attack-function puts additional accents on any desired timbre. With this function you get smoother transitions from staccato to sustained notes, because the accent can blended in seamlessly and varied sound.
The main features of Best Service PETER SIEDLACZEK include:
* A Comprehensive Collection Of The Finest Classical Sounds
* Advanced Orchestra: This very complex yet compact and user-friendly sound library set new standards for symphonic samples. Enjoyable and easy to use with expanded capabilities thanks to the advantages of the newest software developments. Extensive use of key switching and direct-from-disk technology. New programs with multiple layers and instantaneous access to dozens of instruments and playing techniques. This library contains Solo - & Ensemble Strings, Solo - & Ensemble Brass, Solo - & Ensemble Woodwinds and Harp with comfortable access to different articulations and performances, as well as a huge percussion section with many additional instruments. Sounds which have proven themselves in countless music productions worldwide.
* Classical Choir: Peter Siedlaczek's 5star winning "Classical Choir". Just when you thought it couldn't get better, it did! This section contains over 100 singers, sampled at each semitone from aaa to zzz, men, women, mixed choir, bass, tenor, alto, soprano. Fantastic falls, swells and choir voice effects. Whether you want a perfectly realistic choral sound or you are creating new sounds, these samples provide the user with perfect material with which to work.
* Orchestral Colours: Peter Siedlaczek's, Orchestral Colours created a new trend - the use of prepared, skilfully arranged orchestral building blocks. The result is a colourful mixture of hits, finales, passages, layers, atmospheres - a collection of 'mini-works" which are playable in any key! The incredible tonal richness of a symphony orchestra, its expressiveness, dynamic, or its "power", makes it the most mighty and versatile body of sound. lt is no wonder that orchestral sounds have become an obligatory part of every collection of samples.
* Smart Violins: Another of Peter Siedlaczek's unique sample libraries: A comprehensive collection of runs, licks and other patterns, as well as long notes and legato steps played at different intervals, performed by a large violin ensemble. Outstanding construction tools for creating perfectly realistic runs and melodic lines playable in all keys.
* Total Piano and more: Classical Boesendorfer piano in outstanding quality. Brilliant and clear. Also prepared piano: unconventional playing techniques and amazing sounds, thumb tack piano, honky tonk piano, and piano effects