The Bass Bot ™ with InstaDJ O.S.™ is an intelligent sequencer featuring 21st century transistor technology.
An analogue, monophonic synthesizer with classic step entry programming by the user or bot computer-generated patterns.
Seven unique preset personality programs, capable to generate up to 224 read only computer generated presets by the Bass Bot ™.
An additional 224 Write Editable Patterns can compose up to 7 songs of up to 127 bars.
All information is saved to onboard flash (permanent) memory and transferable directly to other Bass Bots via 8 DIN cable, cloning or to PC / MAC backup for storage with a downloadable transfer application available on website.Other platforms to be supported soon.
NEW Improved InstaDJ OS V2.0 Operating System - Featuring
TAP Input Mode, Midi Mode Enhancements, Added Functionality &
- Added TAP Input Mode for pattern programming.
- The pattern generator function produces a wider range of keys and down/up modifiers.
- Added pattern unroll function. This automatically loops and extends patterns to a length of 16, 32, or 64 steps.
- Added pattern playback in MIDI Mode for improved integration with DAWs.
- Added the Live Performance features to MIDI Mode.
- Added Arpeggiator Mode copy and paste functions. The
version of the pattern that the Arpeggiator is currently playing can be
copied to the clipboard and pasted as a new pattern.
- Added pattern color edit function to Arpeggiator Mode.
- Added sequencer gate width / time setting (global setting).
- Adjusted the taper on the Tempo control to increase the accuracy within the most commonly used range of tempos.
- Increased LED indicator refresh rate to reduce LED flicker on some video cameras and improve color representation.
- Fixed Arpeggiator Mode to play the notes of the first bar more consistent with subsequent bars.
- In Live Performance Mode, the DUAS indicator LEDs now illuminate when pressed.
- Eliminated potential MIDI feedback loops when controlling the TT-303 from a DAW.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes.