Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. TimeFactor includes Eventide's best delay effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
The ModFactor delivers 10 Eventide modulation effects in a stompbox format with mono and stereo 1/4" jack I/O.
Both input and output levels are switchable between line and instrument levels to suit a wide range of applications from guitar amp effects loops through to use with other studio Default.
The ModFactor incorporates real-time control via the 10 knobs - MIDI - or an expression pedal input.
A Tap Tempo function is also included.
27 user presets are accessible direct from the pedal switches - with unlimited presets available via additional MIDI switching.
Effects include: Phaser - Flanger - Chorus - PolyMod - TremoloPan - Undulator - Vibrato - Q-Wah - ModFilter and RingMod.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI.
Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs.
Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
25 Stereo or Mono Modulation Effects:
- Two Independent Modulators - Each with 7 Waveshapes - Envelope - or ASDR
10 Main Effect Types :
- Instant Program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs - MIDI or expression pedal
- Tap Tempo and MIDI Clock Sync
- 40 User Presets - unlimited through MIDI
- True Analog Bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Metal footswitches for instant Preset access
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Guitar or Line Level Inputs and Outputs
- Integrated USB port for future software updates