iTrack Dock is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use, studio-quality iPad recording interface that
acts as the hub of your Lightning iPad recording studio. Featuring two legendary Focusrite
microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of
extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-
controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and
controllers, iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music
on your iPad (not included) – with precision Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit,
96kHz sampling. And at the same time it charges and powers your iPad.
With two Focusrite preamps, main and monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range, and
all controls on the easily-accessed, angled front panel next to the iPad, iTrack Dock brings
powerful, professional audio to any Core Audio app including GarageBand, Auria, Cubasis
and Focusrite's Tape app, which is included in the box.
Compatible with any Lightning-equipped iPad and instrument, microphone, class-compliant
MIDI controller or audio device, iTrack Dock allows you to capture music in pristine 24-bit
96kHz resolution. iTrack Dock powers and charges the iPad, and powers a USB MIDI device -
such as a Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini keyboard controller - all at the same time.
Plug and power a class-compliant USB MIDI controller directly into iTrack Dock - there's no
need for USB hubs or camera connection kits.
iTrack Dock features easy-to-reach, dedicated monitor and headphone controls. Input
level controls incorporate Focusrite's unique “Gain Halos”, for accurate instrument and
microphone level monitoring. Latency-free direct monitoring is also provided.
iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified “Made for
iPad” status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad - iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini
and iPad mini with retina display - iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the
Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.
- Made for iPad: iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified “Made for iPad” status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad - iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display - iTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.
- Record and monitor at superior resolution: iTrack Dock is the best sounding iPad-based workstation, featuring premium Focusrite A-D/D-A conversion with over 105dB dynamic range and the ability to record at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates.
- Legendary Focusrite mic preamps: Two Focusrite mic pres, as featured in the Scarlett range of USB audio interfaces, include 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones. iTrack Dock also features Focusrite’s unique “gain halos” – a ring of light around the input gain control – to easily set the input gain: green for healthy signal, red if it’s too hot.
- Plug your guitar into your favourite apps: iTrack Dock provides a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity.
- Connect and power a MIDI controller: USB MIDI port for class compliant MIDI controller connectivity (MIDI + power) – perfect for connecting a controller like the Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini.
- Works with all Core Audio apps on iPad: From GarageBand to Cubasis, Auria and beyond, expand the functionality of your apps with the iTrack Dock and its plug-and-play Core Audio driver – no setup required.
- High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range: Main monitor outputs on balanced 1/4 inch TRS connectors and large-diameter level control knob, plus stereo headphone output with its own level controls – delivering more than enough power for your headphones and powered monitor speakers.
- Direct monitoring: Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature, sending your input signal straight to the headphone and main monitor outputs.
- Stereo line inputs: Connect a variety of other stereo sound devices with the balanced line inputs, including digital pianos, synths, drum machines and CD players.
- Recording app included: Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software.