Focusrite iTrack Studio Recording Package for iPad & USB (Lightening Compatible)
This latest generation of iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record music on your
Lightning-compatible iPad, Mac or PC. At the heart of it is the Focusrite iTrack Solo 2-in, 2-out
audio interface with a Focusrite mic preamp developed with over 25 years of engineering
experience and trusted by audio professionals the world over. In addition, there’s a high-quality
studio condenser microphone, monitor headphones and all the cables you need. iTrack Studio is
the best solution for recording on your iPad – or on a Windows or Mac computer.
- Focusrite microphone preamps capture exceptional sound quality in recording studios around
- Studio Quality Condenser Microphone and Cable -
The CM25 condenser microphone has been specially designed to catch the life and soul of
your vocals and acoustic instruments. Clean, smooth and sensitive, it captures every nuance.
If you can hear it, you can record it. There’s even a high-quality, 3m long low-noise
microphone cable included to connect the CM25s to the iTrack Solo.
- Studio Monitoring Headphones -
The HP60 studio monitoring headphones give you a clear, accurate impression of exactly how
your music sounds, so you can get it just the way you want it. When you play it back
elsewhere, it’ll still sound great. They're also really comfortable, which is great for those
intensely creative sessions that last into the small hours.
- Record on iPad, Mac and PC -
Use your favourite software and apps to record your songs, including GarageBand.
- Connect Your Mic and Instrument Directly -
Simply plug in your electric, electroacoustic or bass guitar and microphone to record in
- Compact and Tough -
The solid aluminium case provides road-worthy protection for even the most adventurous
- Always Record at the Right Volume -
Two lights surround the input level knobs, to let you know when you're recording at the
- Connect Your Own Speakers -
Hear your music through your home speakers, but connecting them directly to the outputs on
the back panel.
- Use Your Lightning-Compatible iPad -
Now works with iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad (4th generation) and iPad Air.
- Front panel headphone output
- Large speaker/headphone level dial and "Direct Monitor" function
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ableton Live Lite recording software to use with iTrack Solo and your PC or Mac
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite: make your song sound the best with professional plug-ins for PC and Mac
- Up to 96 KHz operation at 24 bit when used with PC or Mac