Produce breathtaking orchestral music. Garritan Personal Orchestra is award-winning software that places an entire symphony orchestra at your fingertips.
Garritan Personal Orchestra democratized the creation of orchestral music by making a comprehensive collection of virtual orchestral instruments both accessible and affordable. GPO 5 continues in this tradition by vastly expanding the number of included instruments and offering new techniques, performance spaces and reverbs, and instrument body resonances. The result empowers you to produce truly inspiring symphonic sounds with a much higher level of realism.
GPO 5 is the most significant update to Garritan Personal Orchestra since its introduction in 2004. In fact, GPO 5 includes over 70% more patches compared to GPO4. The largest single addition is the Garritan Orchestral Strings, which includes section, small section, and solo patches in a wide variety of bowing techniques and effects, along with new sampled body resonances in many of the solo strings.
GPO 5 also incorporates Sonic Morphing, an innovative technology that produces seamless dynamics ranging from the very quietest pianissimo to the loudest, most audacious forte sounds – with a continuous variety of timbre changes along the way.
Create ensembles of varying sizes with individual instruments
- Enjoy the highest quality collection of orchestral instruments ever sampled. All of the major instruments of the orchestra are included: strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, and keyboards.
- Build your orchestra one instrument at a time, exactly as you wish. Create solos, duos, trios, quartets, chamber groups, ensembles, sections or a full symphony orchestra.
- Play divisi and separate lines for each instrument; be free from fixed-size section samples.
- Experience each instrument’s own individual character and nuance; they are individually expressive and can interact with each other just like genuine players.
- Select from a collection of pre-configured instrumental combinations for your convenience.