- SongwritingMemory Cable doesn’t have to be plugged into an amp—just plug into a guitar, bass, or keyboard, and start recording.
- It's a cableMemory Cable uses premium cable for pristine sound, and doesn’t even need power to work as a conventional cable.
- Record RehearsalsPlug into the output of your PA mixer to record your rehearsals.
- Computer recording “insurance.”Patch
your guitar to a computer’s audio interface through the Memory
Cable™—if you forget to record-enable a track, think an earlier take was
better, or the computer crashes, your performance will still be safely
tucked away in the Memory Cable
- PracticingRecord your playing for later analysis.
- Easy “re-amping.”Compared
to standard re-amping solutions that often involve multiple cables,
boxes, and signal splitting, the Memory Cable approach is simple and
- Stores over 13 hours of audio with 4GB MicroSD card (included)
Continuous or auto recording (records only when you’re playing)
Handles guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizer, etc. and line-level signals
Uncompressed recording—CD-quality 44.1kHz/16 bit fidelity
Mac/Windows/iOS/Android compatible WAV file format
- Ultra-simple user interface, with included reference card
Insulated ends minimize the chance of shocks
files directly from MicroSD card to computer using a card reader, or
even insert the MicroSD in a compatible smart phone and access the phone
- Recording technology from TASCAM, the undisputed leader in hand-held portable recorders
AA main battery (standard or rechargeable, approximate 8 hour battery
life) and LR44 battery for Real Time Clock functions (approximate 1 year
- Premium quality, low-capacitance cable
Competitive pricing with non-recording premium cables