The dixie ii has all the great qualities and features of the original dixie but has been made a bit wider (6hp instead of 4hp) for better spacing and is now skiff friendly. the panel knobs are bolted on and the jacks have more space between them.
this makes a perfect modulation source to pair with the rubicon. add a ufold, uvca and ufade and you have all the ingredients for a powerful and highly flexible complex timbre generator.
- triangle core (superior for musical fm sounds)
- hi range (vco): 1hz to 24khz
- lo range (lfo): 0.01hz (100 seconds) to 240hz
- precise tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
- 6 waveforms, including: triangle, sine, sawtooth, pulse (with pwm), square (50% duty cycle), and a unique “zigzag” waveform.
- reversing sync (which can be made into soft sync with an external vca or attenuator)
- jumper on pcb to select center or edge triggered pwm
- header on pcb for connecting master voice controller (e.g. control of multiple dixies in a polyphonic configuration)