This is a listing for a B Stock item which has been fully tested by the Manufacturer and comes with full warranty - casing has cosmetic scratches and the equipment is in full working order.
QuNeo is a different species of pad controller for electronic musicians, DJs, VJs and DIY hackers. While it covers all of the functionality of other pad controllers, QuNeo adds the power of touch recognition in other dimensions. QuNeo ships with presets, templates and scripts for popular music software including: Ableton Live, Serato Scratch Live, Traktor, Apple Logic Pro, Mixxx, Reason, Battery, BeatMaker for iPad, and Korg iMS-20 for iPad.
QuNeo emulates three pieces of music gear: drum pads, DJ decks and clip launchers. A computer or an iPad, free music software, and a QuNeo are all that’s needed to create an immersive DJ or electronic music experience.
The innovative design is like a tiny, space-aged keypad, where multi-touch pads in various shapes, replace keys, sliders and knobs, while multi-color neon LED backlighting provides engaging visual feedback.
Even though QuNeo is plug and play, some quality time learning the device, along with a working knowledge of selected music software, is necessary. For new producers and aspiring DJs, QuNeo serves as a gateway for learning the music programs.
QuNeo works with most popular music software, both free and paid programs, providing out of the box functionality. Compatible free software includes: QuNeo Editor, MIXXX and Automat. Compatible paid programs include: Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Traktor, Seratto, Battery, BeatMaker for iPad, and Korg iMS-20 for iPad.
QuNeo is PC, Mac and iPad compatible, and works with USB, MIDI or OSC.
- Pressure, Velocity, and Location Sensitive
- Use as Drum Pads or as an 8x8 Grid
- Vivid, Multi-color LED Feedback
- Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android compatible
- The size of an iPad, weighing just 14 oz.
- QuNeo controller
- USB cable (USB 2.0 A to Micro-B, 1m)
- Width: 9.5" / 241 mm
- Depth: 7.3" / 185 mm
- Height: .3" / 9 mm
- Pads: 1.2" x 1.2" / 30mm x 30mm
- QuNeo is powered from the USB port. For use with a tablet, the QuNeo Remote Connection Kit is required to power the QuNeo. When using QuNeo without a computer, power is supplied through the KMI MIDI Expander.