4ms ROW 30 Eurorack Power Supply is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems.
ROW POWER 30 provides 30W of power, suited for any typical eurorack row (+firstname.lastname@example.orgA/-12@.75A/5@.5A)
Simply plug a laptop style power supply into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables, or connect the ROW POWER to a Distro Board.
Daisy-chain multiple ROW POWERS to use a single power brick for multiple rows. Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 30 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)