The nanoKONTROL is compatible with any software that supports MIDI input, including KORG Gadget, Logic, GarageBand, Live, Reason, Cubase, Studio One, FL Studio, Sonar, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, and Traktor.
- 8 knobs, 8 siders, 32 buttons ([Mute/Solo/Rec/Select] x 8)
- Transport buttons (Beginning / Stop / Play / Rec / Rew / FF), Track (< / >), Cycle, Marker (Set / < / >), Scene
- USB jack (micro B type)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Less than 500mA
- 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- 459 g / 1.01 lbs. (without batteries)
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation