Make Noise Rosie Eurorack Module is an output interfacing module with the added functionalities of FX Loop, Crossfader and Auto-Cue system. It is designed to facilitate live performance on the modular synthesizer by allowing the artist to preview and modify portions of a patch using the Auto-CUE system, while the audience is listening to a different portion of the patch as selected by the crossfader.
Additionally it allows for Stereo processing of all sounds via the FX Loop. The Rosie is suitable for headphone monitoring of the modular system and interfacing the modular system to a recording environment. Internal Level Matching and Limiting w/ overload indication makes it easy to connect the modular system in the studio or on stage.
- Master Volume Control for the modular system
- 1/4" Stereo output connects easily with mixers, audio interfaces, amplifiers, headphones
- Mini-jack output for use with headphones and more
- Two Mono Inputs (Channel A and B) w/ LED indication of signal strength
- Crossfader to select or blend between Channel A and B
- Mono FX Send with Stereo or Mono Return and Return Level control
- auto-CUE allows for patch preview
- Uses high quality Burr Brown line drivers
- Pairs well with the Erbe-Verb