A small system devoted to capturing external sounds and sculpting them into new ones. The Phonogene operates as a recorder that also allows the artist to layer and rearrange the sound and manipulate the speed and direction of playback. The ECHOPHON brings pitch shifting, echo and when combined with the MMG filter, incredible smearing of the spectrum. The Wogglebug and MATHS work to animate these effects.
- voltage controlled DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Voltage Controlled Pitch Shifting and Echo: ECHOPHON
- Voltage Controlled Granularization: Phonogene
- Complex Random Voltage Generator: Wogglebug
- Dual analog control signal generator: MATHS
- Signal Distribution and fan out: MULT
- Voltage controlled multi-mode filtering: MMG
- 3U Skiff w/ power supply
- Patch cables
- Size: 3U
- Total HP: 104
- Utilized HP: 86
- Expansion HP: 18
21.5 x 5.14 x 3.5 (inches)
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.