Power supply is included: order 110v for use in US or Canada or 220v for use in Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. 110v Etherwaves ship with videotapes in NTSC format; 220v Etherwaves ship with videotapes in PAL format.
* POWER rocker switch - switches on and off the AC power to theremin.
* AUDIO OUT - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier.
* PITCH rotary control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna.
* VOLUME rotary control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna.
* WAVEFORM rotary control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output.
* BRIGHTNESS rotary control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output.
* POWER INPUT - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110 volt and 220 volt adapters are available.
* ANTENNA CONNECTORS - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel.