* CUTOFF rotary control, which varies the filter's cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range.
* RESONANCE rotary control, which varies the shape of the filter's response, from pure lowpass to actual oscillation.
* ENVELOPE AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the input signal's envelope sweeps the filter cutoff frequency.
* MIX rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio.
* DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
* SMOOTH-FAST rocker switch, which chooses between smooth and fast envelope follower response.
* 2-POLE 4-POLE rocker switch, which chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency
* LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
* ENV, a LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage.
* BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the filter is on or bypassed.
* ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting 'stomp switch.'
Jack Panel Features
* AUDIO IN 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
* AUDIO OUT 1/4" phone jack - -4 dBm nominal output level.
* CUTOFF, RESONANCE, AMOUNT, MIX, all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
* ENVELOPE OUT jack - delivers the Envelope Control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
* +9V POWER INPUT jack - accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
* CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides - classic analog appearance.
* DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
* NET WEIGHT: 2 lb
* SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.