MicroBook turns your Mac or PC computer into a personal 4x2 recording studio with all the audio I/O and mixing you need for professional-quality recording and playback.Plug in your mic, guitar and keyboard (or other instrument) and record up to four inputs simultaneously. You can even connect your iPod for rehearsing or sampling. Mix your tracks with on-screen CueMix FX software and apply DSP-powered effects such as multi-band EQ and compression.With professional analog stereo outputs, digital output, and stereo-mini output jacks for both headphones and desktop speakers, you can monitor your live audio and recorded tracks any way you like.Edit and finalize your recording with the included AudioDesk software.From initial inspiration to polished track, the MicroBook gets you there with broad compatibility, bus-powered convenience, and professional quality.
- 4-input, 2-output bus-powered "plug-and-play" USB audio interface for Mac and Windows
- 4 x 8 physical input/output channels.
- 10-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with live computer tracks.
- Pre-amp equipped mic input with Precision Digital Trim, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad.
- Includes female XLR to quarter-inch adapter for plugging in a standard male XLR mic cable.