Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality!
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board.
Utilising a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm with a single-pivot bearing made from steel, a spectacular good tracking of vinyl grooves is guaranteed. Due to the brilliant concept, unwanted resonances are effectively transferred into the tonearmbase and turntable chassis. Armtube and headshell are made from a single piece of aluminium.
Because Essential comes with pre-mounted cartridge, connection to phono input of your hifi system is made fast and simple and your vinyl treasures can be heard in outstanding quality!
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• 8,6” single-pivot aluminium tonearm
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Connection to phono preamp or amplifier with phono preamp required
• Pre-mounted interconnect cable with gold-plated RCA plugs