The Head Box II is made to withstand the electromagnetically noisy environment found in many of today's homes and offices. Engineered by Pro-Ject in Austria this robust headphone amp has a case designed to protect the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
High quality gold plated RCA (phono) inputs are provided to connect to the audio source. A handy pair of pass-thru RCA (phono) connections is also provided.
The headphone output is provided on a full size 6.3mm (1/4") jack socket.
Pro-Ject Head Box II Specification:
- Power output: 330mW/30ohms - 60mW/300ohms
- Headphone connection: >30 ohms
- Signal to noise: 78dB (100dB - A weighted) at full output
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 20kHz/-0.05dB (10Hz - 120kHz/-1dB)
- THD (IMD): 0.005% (0.001%)
- Gain: 11dB
- Headphone jack: 3-pole ¼" (6.3mm) headphone jack socket
- Power supply type: Mains-fed outboard power supply
- Output voltage: 16V/200mA AC
- Power supply: 16V/200mA AC
- Dimensions: W x D x H 105 x 120 x 38mm
- Weight: 600g without power supply
Pro-Ject Head Box MKII Headphone Amplifier in Silver
External mains power supply