Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25-II headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25-IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ω nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice