|Play modes section:
- Poly/Mono/Mono2/Legato/Arp/Unison2/Unison4/ Unsion6 synthesizer play modes.
- Portamento featuring constant rate/constant time or held(legato) constant rate/constant time.
- Unison detune amount - if Predator is in Unison2 - Unison4 or Unsion6 mode.
- 8 note Chord memory - saved within the preset
- Demo C3 button to preview sounds
- 16 step arpeggiator - which can be used as a step sequencer or as modulation source.
- Arpeggiator patterns can be 1-16 steps long
- Speed setting of 1/4 - 1/3 - 1/2 - 2/3 - 1 - 3/2 - 2 - 3 and 4x BPM.
- Up - down - up/down - down/up - random - ordered - reverse ordered - ordered up/down - ordered down/up - chord and modulation mode.
- 1-4 octaves settings
- Overall step length
- Swing amount
- Slide amount for sliding steps
- Velocity control knob which mixes between keyboard (midi) velocity input and the steps velocity settings.
- Each step has on/off - Tie - Slide - Tune - Velocity and Free row.
- Tie modes normal or special which allows Slide - Tune - Velocity and Free settings inside a step if that step is set to Tie.
- Arpeggiator Latch which can be controlled by the midi sustain pedal.
- You can load - save - copy - paste and reset arpeggiator patterns - so you can reuse them in different presets.
- Adjustable Analogness setting to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
- Global Tuning
- Attack Shape. This changes the curvature of Predator´s envelopes attack stage. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Decay/Release Shape. This Changes the curvature of Predator´s envelopes decay and release stages. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Velocity Shape. Changes Predator´s velocity curvature. From exponential to linear to logarithmic.
- Over-sampling mode: Sets the over-sampling from 1x / 2x / 4x / 8x / 16x.
- Over-sampling filter on/off: optional post-over-sampling lowpass filter
- Audio input selector >FX or >Filter (PredatorFX only)
- Audio input gain control (PredatorFX only)
- Synth Amp Hold on/off. Turn off the PredatorFX´s Amp envelope and so the sound plays without changing volume. (PredatorFX only)
- All advance settings are saved within each individual preset.
- External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
- 16-voice polyphony
- Parameter read-out field at lower right corner.
- Help function for most controls.
- HQ effects blocks in serial mode.
- Available effects: Mono Delay - Stereo Delay - Comb - Reverb - Chorus - Chorus/Delay - Flanger - Phaser - Wah/Delay - Distortion - Low Fi - Amp Simulator with 5 models - Waveshaper - Stereo Widener - Autopan - Gator - Vocoder - FX multi-filter - 5 Band Equalizer - Compressor and Ensemble.
- Midi tempo based settings in most effects.
- 2 FX modulation sources for connecting midi or synth controls to FX parameters.
- Uses sound banks composed of 128 presets.
- Preset handling with copy - paste - clear and compare function.
- All settings included the Advance panel settings are stored inside each preset.
- Presets are stored in clear categories.
- Four ´Preset variation´ buttons with amount control of the variation.
- Preset morphing with amount control to morph between two presets within the selected bank.
Windows: Minimum 1Ghz - screen resolution of at least 1024x768
Mac: Minimum 1Ghz - screen resolution of at least 1024x769