At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques - and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
The NT2-A has variable controls that allow switching between Omni - Figure 8 - and Cardioid polar patterns. The three position high-pass filter provides a flat response or an 80Hz and 40Hz high pass filter to be selected. Finally the microphones Pad can be switched between 0 dB - -5dB and -10dB. The NT2-A comes in a soft pouch with an M2 stand mount.
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1inch edge terminated - gold sputtered - dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni - Cardioid and Figure 8; all controlled on the mic
- 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat - 80 Hz or 40 Hz
- 3-position variable pad: 0 dB - -5 dB or -10 dB
- Ultra low noise - transformerless SMT circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney - Australia