SE Electronics Magneto Mic & Reflection Filter X Bundle
RF-X Acoustic Reflexion Filter X Portable Vocal Booth is the perfect solution for vocal recording. Use with any microphone stand.
- High-performance Acoustic Reflexion Filter.
- Use with any Studio Microphone Stand.
- Same patented design technology as the RF-Pro.
- Lightweight body and re-designed lightweight clamp assembly.
- New materials have been developed to make the RF-X lighter than its predecessors while maintaining durability.
- Four layer acoustic filter design - Outer composite panel, Wool fabric layer, Air gap layer, Inner acoustic foam layer.
- Multi-layer design ensures recordings exhibit almost zero sound coloration when using the filter.
Clamp assembly utilizes lightweight design allowing it to be used on almost any microphone stand.
sE Electronics Magneto Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone, Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, Sensitivity: -34dB±3dB, Impedance: ≤200Ω, Max SPL: 140dB, Connector: 3-Pin XLR, Requires 48V Phantom Power.
High quality studio mic without the price tag, Designed to offer excellent performance for recording vocals and acoustic instruments, Distinguishing chassis and mesh head, Includes a swivel mic clip and thread adaptor.
iTrack Solo provides the best solution for recording your instruments and vocals using an iPad. Featuring a Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier and an input to record directly from electric and bass guitars, iTrack Solo is the perfect way to expand the audio capabilities of your iPad using Garageband or any other music-making app.
Although it is an Apple certified "Made for iPad" device, iTrack Solo is also fully compatible with your PC or Mac computer and comes with a host of free music making software including Ableton Live Lite and the Focusrite Scarlett Plug-in Suite.
Just connect your iTrack Solo to a power supply and an iPad and you’re ready to go! With the very best in digital audio technology encased by a rugged aluminium unibody chassis, iTrack Solo will capture and playback your sound with pristine quality.
The front panel has an input for a microphone and an input for an instrument (such as an electric guitar, bass guitar or the output of an electro-acoustic guitar). This makes the iTrack Solo perfect for capturing the output of a microphone, or using an electric guitar with one of the many guitar amp applications on iPad.
This Konig & Meyer professional boom microphone stand