Universal Audio's UAD-2 Satellite DUO puts the world's finest analogue emulation plug-ins within easy reach of Firewire 800 and 400-equipped Macs and 64-Bit Windows 7 systems via it's 2 SHARC DSP processors. The DUO CUSTOM package provides 2 SHARC DSP processors and includes Universal Audio's 'analog classic' plug-ins — the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A . You also get to choose any three UAD plug-ins for permanent authorisation.
- Workhorse dual-processor DSP Accelerator Card (FireWire format) for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac
- Custom software bundle lets users "pick any 3" UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Ideal for project studios running medium-sized projects with higher plug-in instances
- Access the world's finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run larger mixes in you DAW without taxing host computer CPU
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA's Online Store
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- High-bandwidth external FireWire unit with two Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite(s), and Apollo audio interface
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard or higher required.
*Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.