It’s been in the pipeline for a hot minute. The ALM Pamela’s NEW Workout is out NOW and shipping here.
ALM sent us a Pamela’s NEW Workout to check out . Our resident synth aficionado and moustachioed hipster: Aleks, got a look:
PAMELA’S NEW WORKOUT VERDICT? DEAD GOOD.
The latest offering from ALM is the best module they’ve made to date. Pam’s is a master clock and control powerhouse with a ridiculous modulation options. It’s gonna be in a lot of different cases all over the world…
Shout out to ALM’s sick graphic design!
We’ve got Pam’s in our demo rack down at 35 Howard Street for you to play with. Come say hi anytime between 10-6 Monday to Wednesday, 10-8 Thursday to Saturday and 12-6 on Sundays. Alternatively, call us to arrange a demo on 0141 221 9650. Email is at email@example.com
THE NITTY GRITTY
Here’s what Pam’s does… hold tight!
- BPM based clock with tempo rates 10-300BPM
- 8 Clocked voltage outputs each with independent adjustable;
- Clock divisors and multipliers from /512 to x48 including various non integer factors
- Gated, Triangle, Sine, Envelope & random base waveforms.
- Waveform level and pulse width/skewing
- Phase, Delay and delay division (for complex swing)
- Euclidean and random step skipping with beat based looping for rhythm creation
- All output parameters assignable to x2 CV inputs with individual software offset, attenuation and monitoring
- Per output and group saving and loading to 200 banks
Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start, reset and rate
- Sync to an external clock input at 48 to 1 PPQN
- Realtime intuitive user interface with high resolution LED display
- Provides dedicated DIN Sync and MIDI clock output via optional expanders EXP01 and EXP02
- Easy firmware upgrades via USB port
- Unlikely to actually improve aerobic fitness
Pretty impressive! It gets a full two thumbs up from us. Big up ALM.
Go check ALM here.
Go buy a Pam’s here.