Limited Edition - the Pioneer DJ DJM-S11-SE takes styling cues from the legendary DJM-909 battle mixer.
Pioneer DJ's latest flagship mixer is upon us! With a new layout, high refresh rate screen and exclusive Serato performance modes, the DJM-S11 is easily one of the most advanced DJ mixers ever created.
- 4.3-inch customisable touch screen display
- Deck 3-4 mode - You can play and control up to four tracks or samples at once via the DJM-S11 without the need to use the laptop.
- Smooth Echo - Automatically trigger the echo FX and assign to different functionalities e.g. crossfader or pads.
- USB hub - The DJM-S11 has two duel USB ports to connect USB devices and CDJ’s
- Scratch Bank - Sampler scratch, have quick access to your scratch samples from the performance pads. (Serato only)
- Touch Midi - Customise and map functions directly from the DJM-S11
- Customisable touch display: Quickly reference tracks, change settings, and trigger FX Save the priceless seconds it takes to switch your gaze from your mixer to your laptop and back again. The colour touch display on the DJM-S11 displays everything from waveforms to BPM information so you can stay in the zone and concentrate on what your hands are doing. It’s perfect for browsing tracks and its customisable, so you can set it to your preferred layout style. Ready to express yourself in new ways? Switch to the Touch FX screen and you can control two effects at the same time by tracing one finger across the surface while the other hand is scratching with the crossfader or finger drumming on the Performance Pads. And in the FX Bank screen, you can save four sets of effect types and parameters, then instantly call them up in different scenarios, e.g. when you’re battling, mashing up tracks, or playing a club set. With Touch MIDI, you can manually assign four sets of MIDI settings to different banks in the mixer’s memory, enabling you to trigger functions in your DJ software without touching your laptop.
- Deck 3/4 control: Play up to four tracks and move them between channels Want to pack more sounds into your sets? Play up to four tracks or samples simultaneously thanks to decks 3 and 4, accessible via the touch display. These extra decks include a range of controls such as EQs, Hot Cues, pitch bend and more. When you use Serato DJ Pro, you’ll have access to two powerful additional features. With Deck Move, you can transfer tracks from deck 1 to 3 and from deck 2 to 4 without interrupting the sound when you use. This enables you to free up the main decks so you’re ready to start playing your next track or scratching a new sample. And when you switch on Dual Deck control, you can use the touch display to adjust the volume and effects parameters for two decks at the same time.
- Smooth Echo: Automatically trigger the customisable echo with a fader/knob you choose Assign the Smooth Echo effect to your choice from a selection of controls, e.g. a fader or pad. Then, when you turn on Smooth Echo with its dedicated button, the echo will be triggered as soon as you move the relevant control. With customisable parameters for the effect, this new feature gives you the chance to create sounds while you’re scratching or finger drumming that were previously difficult to achieve.
- Powerful new pad modes in Serato DJ Pro: Let your creativity flowTake advantage of two new pad modes when you play with Serato DJ Pro. Switch to Combi Pad mode to use up to four different pad modes simultaneously (two modes per channel, four pads per mode) and combine more features. With Scratch Bank, you can instantly call up samples that you’ve assigned in Serato by simply tapping a pad. There’s no need to browse via the touch display or your laptop.
- Improved MAGVEL FADER PRO: Feel supported when you scratch If you liked the crossfader on the DJM-S9, you’ll love the improved version on the DJM-S11. We’ve enhanced the feeling of the MAGVEL FADER PRO and boosted the rigidity of the knob mounting axis in the vertical direction by 30 per cent. This means you can scratch with more confidence, while the tougher coating around the crossfader area reduces wear to the top panel – preserving your mixer’s fresh look.
- 22 built-in effects including brand-new Beat FX: Add texture to your tracksSpice up your sets with all 16 Beat FX from the DJM-S9, plus 7 new ones including Helix and Oneshot Brake. While you’re using one of these effects, you can also trigger up to three more from your DJ software to create sounds your crowd has never heard before.
- USB hub: Plug in and power your USB devices There’s no need to use an external USB hub with the DJM-S11. Simply plug your DJ controllers and other devices – including selected units from other brands – into the dual USB-A ports to power and play with them. You can hook up two CDJs to use HID mode and the mixer includes two USB-B ports so you can plug in two laptops simultaneously for smooth DJ changeovers.
- Plug and play and full MIDI mapping: Use rekordbox, Serato DJ Pro, or another DJ appThe DJM-S11 unlocks both Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox when you connect it to a computer running either application – you don’t need to activate a license key to start DJing. A voucher for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ Expansion Pack is included, which enables features such as Pitch Play, Flip, and Key Shift. And the mixer is fully MIDI mappable, so you can assign every button, fader, and knob to control various features and functions in other types of DJ software.
- High-quality sound: Rock the crowd with warm, crystal-clear audioUnder the surface of the DJM-S11 is a host of premium audio technology that ensures every detail of your performance is heard loud and clear. With studio-quality 64-bit mixing and dithering processing inside the DSP, plus a low-jitter clock circuit and 32bit high-quality D/A converter in the master output section, the mixer reproduces a high-density, raw sound at a much higher resolution than that achieved by the DJM-S9.
What's in the box