Guaranteed In Stock!
The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII is a 2-channel, advanced control and performance mixer that unleashes the full creative power of Serato DJ Pro software. The RANE SEVENTY-TWO MKII redefines the scope and possibilities for Pro, Club and Scratch DJ/ Turntablists with a feature set geared for liberated performance capability: a full colour touchscreen for immediate feedback of all critical performance functions; stackable Serato and Flex FX; MAG FOUR Faders; external & internal crossfader tension adjust controls; custom parameter control for instant doubles, silent cue and sync; dual DVS inputs; plus, the ultimate in expressive playback control via 16 multi-function trigger pads. Your performance insists on nothing short of perfection so revolutionise your setup with RANE’s latest evolution of DJ battle tools and take your performance one step further.
The original SEVENTY-TWO is no stranger to high-profile performances, having proven itself time after time in extreme highpressure performances to give DJs the winning edge - from DMC, Red Bull 3Style & the Goldies, the SEVENTY-TWO graced them all. With its robust solid build and reliability, paired with its unrivalled integration into Serato DJ Pro, it’s no surprise the SEVENTYTWO is the champions choice of mixer.
MAG FOUR Faders
In addition to an ultra-intuitive layout primed for any performance setting, plus an external crossfader tension adjust, the SEVENTYTWO MKII comes complete with three ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This new design is the lightest yet and delivers high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust.
With the strength and durability of solid-steel and aluminium casing, the gig and battle-ready SEVENTY-TWO MKII mixer represents the ultimate in advanced control needs and performance expectations of today’s DJs. Designed in collaboration with leading Turntablists around the world and with the foundation of a globally trusted Seattle, US based engineering heritage, the SEVENTY-TWO MKII redefines what is possible when true DJ artistry meets ground-breaking technology.
Visualise the Mix
The SEVENTY-TWO MKII’s 4.3-inch colour touch-screen interface relays Serato DJs moving waveforms, enabling navigation, track selection and extensive performance preference adjustment. It also offers full FX control and sonic manipulation utilising and stacking the SEVENTY-TWO MKII’s dual Flex FX engines with Serato DJ Pro’s extensive effects banks.
Ready for Anything
Two DJ’s can perform simultaneously and handover effortlessly via the unit’s dual-USB connections. Turntablists can cut, flare, chirp, crab, orbit and transform with the new, tactile and precision based MAG FOUR faders, then flip between creative control functions via the 16 MPC-style pads with RGB backlight and multi-performance mode selections. Also, Serato’s expressive Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion is included free with the SEVENTY-TWO MKII, for DJs to integrate creative ‘pitch-play’.
- (3) MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour and cut-in adjustment • External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls
- Toggle Instant Double / Silent Cue / Sync Controls
- Dual DVS inputs - Aux or Phono/CD
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- 4.3-inch Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customisations
- Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
- Advanced Serato control: Chain-integrated Software Effect plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads, independent mode controls per deck.
- Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
- RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced ¼-inch, Booth Out
- USB controller inputs for RANE TWELVE Battle Controller
- Serato DJ Pro DVS license, Pitch n Time plus Serato DVS Vinyl included